Sunday, August 10, 2008

A day to celebrate!


Today is a magical day in the Zany household! Six years ago Papa Z and I tied the knot! It was a beautiful fun filled day where we were surrounded by our friends and family and I will never forget it! I cannot believe how much our lives have changed over the past short six years-moving across the country, new jobs, finishing school, having two precious babies, and moving into our first house. It has been a wonderful ride and I look forward to the next several years. Papa Z: "I love you so much it hurts!"

Zany thought of the day: I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes: "Who would have thought on that first date that together forever would be our fate?"

4 comments:

storybeader said...

that is a lot of change in 6 short years. And change for the better. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you lots of love and happiness. You must be doing something fun on your special day...hopefully without the little zany crew?

kellykrisser said...

Happy Anniversary!

Can hardly believe that it's been six years. Hope you both have a lovely day and can find some quiet time to enjoy each other's company for the day.

Unknown said...

OH! We got married exactly one week after you and just celebrated 6 years too!! :) Happy (late) Anniversary!!