Friday, May 22, 2009

Funny Friday

Will Ferrell and Bear Grylls take on the wild!


If you have never watched Man vs. Wild on the Discovery Channel you have been missing out on good television! For those of you that have watched Bear Grylls eating odd things and facing near death experiences know how crazy the show can be. That's why it was so shocking when I found out Will Ferrell decided to tag along with Bear Grylls for an adventure of a lifetime, taking on Sweden's frozen tundra. Bear wined and dined Will with none other than urine and reindeer eyeballs. I can't think of a better combination when lost in subzero weather! This episode will air the first week of June on the Discovery Channel.

Zany thought of the day: If you were lost in the wilderness with Bear Grylls would you toast with urine and eat reindeer eyeballs? I think I'd consider it if I had marshmallows to put in my cup of urine and the reindeer eyeballs were toasted on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside.

1 comment:

Tonda said...

EW! Id never eat that stuff i think id die first :)
Robbys going to love that episode