Sunday, May 25, 2008

If you give the Zany family a pancake...

I knew it was going to be a good day when I woke up and Papa Z called me downstairs for his infamous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes! The Zany family had not partaken in this treat in months so it was a very exciting morning.

These special Pancakes are Wacky Zacky approved and I know if it were up to him, he would eat them everyday for breakfast.

Today Zany Janie also passed through a major milestone in her life. She got to try Papa Z’s Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes for the first time! It was love at first bite. I’ve never seen her shovel food in as fast as she did. She loved them!

After breakfast the family got to listen to Papa Z read If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff, which is currently the number one favorite book in the Zany house.

I don’t know how this day could get any better!

Zany thought of the day: There are days when you wake up and you can just tell it’s going to be a good day. It’s something that can be felt in the air. What are things that help you jumpstart your day and make it a great day?

No comments: