Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crayola Creations

While my sister was in town we made these super cute Crayon bags. They hold regular size coloring books and there are tiny pockets on the front that hold 20 crayons. I don’t know how many miserable meals in restaurants we could have salvaged if we just had one of these creations with us to keep the kids busy! The bag could also be used as a tote or an art bag.

As you can see it is Wacky Zacky approved!

Zany thought of the day: I loved to color as a child and spent hours coloring in coloring books. The other day I opened a new box of Crayola Crayons and felt nostalgic as I smelled that unique crayon smell. I was taken aback when I looked at the names of the crayons: Famous, Happily ever after, Best friends and my favorite- Mauvelous. What happened to Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue?

2 comments:

storybeader said...

great blog, and so colorful!

kraftyladyincali said...

you need to post your etsy shop on our mom's group! They need to see how talented you are! You'll probably get some sales! let's play sometime!!