Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ME-OW

I adore this retro cat print! I’ve had it in my stash for a few months, but haven’t wanted to cut it up. I know I’m weird; I’d rather sit and look at a folded piece of fabric than to force myself to cut into it and make something out of it! Well, I finally forced myself to unfold it and do something with it. I think the Retro Puss Onesie and Zany Cuddle Blankie turned out really cute. The Zany Cuddle Blankie measures approximately 15 X 15 inches which is the perfect size for nap time and is small enough so it won’t drag on the floor. It is perfect for babies and toddlers when traveling in a stroller or a car seat. The edges are topstitched for a nice finished look and extra durability. The Zany Cuddle Blankie has a loop that is great for curious hands to explore. You can also hook a link to the loop and attach it to the car seat or stroller. No more playing the kicking game where the blankie is kicked off and either lost or the stroller rolls over it resulting in wheel marks! Both the onesie and the Zany Cuddle Blankie can be found in my online Etsy shop. If you are interested onseies or Zany Cuddle Blankies in other fabrics, I would be happy to do a custom order for you, just contact me. For more zany items check out my online shop at Two Zany Zebras.

Zany thought of the day: Why do retro prints put a little smile on my face? Is it me, or does everyone get a little flutter in their hearts when they look at this happy/fun retro cat fabric?

3 comments:

storybeader said...

good idea about the loop. I've always admired that fabric too!

ws051117 said...

Love the fabric, and I know EXACTLY what you mean about not wanting to cut into certain fabrics! I'm so glad I'm not alone!

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

I love these! They did come out very cute, that blanket looks so soft and cuddly!