Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things that go bump in the middle of the night

We believe Wacky Zacky had his first nightmare last night. I was at karate when Papa Z was finally able to wrangle Wacky Zacky to sleep. Later in the night, Papa Z said Wacky Zacky suddenly started screaming and crying and called for Mama. It took several minutes to calm him down before Papa Z could get the story. Wacky Zacky said there was a turtur (translation-turtle) and a baby mouthey (we are not sure if that means mouth or mouse, but either way you look at it, it sounds terrifying!) He had a difficult time getting back to sleep and was excited to tell me all about the “cherie deam” (translation-scary dream). From this incident I did realize Wacky Zacky may prefer Papa Z 80% of the time, but he’s still a Mama’s boy at heart since he cried out for me when he was scared!

Zany thought of the day: What are the things that go bump in the middle of the night that scare you? I must admit from time to time my imagination still goes wild when I think of the movie The Mothman Prophecies.

No comments: