Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peanut Butter meets Chocolate and makes the world a happier place!

This is one mouth drooling, taste bud clapping, yummy yummy oh-so-good treat!

PEANUT BUTTER CUP BROWNIES



Ingredients:
1 box brownie mix-with ingredients to make brownies
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 can chocolate frosting
Optional: chopped peanuts or chopped candy

Directions:
Make brownies as directed by box and cool 1 hour. Freeze brownies for 20 minutes so filling is easier to spread. In a small bowl combine peanut butter and powdered sugar. Spread over brownies. Spread chocolate frosting over filling. Optional: Sprinkle top with chopped peanuts and candy. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until frosting sets.

Zany thought of the day: Wouldn't it be great if more foods paired up and tasted this good? Perhaps we'd all live in a happier place!

9 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Oh this sounds so yummy! And, I know the rule that anything with chocolate or peanut butter in it is calorie free!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you (((Zany)))! I will have to enjoy the cyber dessert, my mouth is watering but my waistline will get stretch marks if I gain any more weight!!!

LOVE your thought of the day...

TiLT said...

ok - gotta try this one! Love the flavor combo...wonder if it'd be good with the carmel brownie mix I have in the cupboard....

maryeb said...

Thanks for the recipe.
I feel happier just reading it. It looks really nice and easy. Maybe I'll make it as one of my x-mas goodies.

Julia said...

sounds yummy!!!!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I just licked my monitor

Shell Mitchell said...

YUMMY!!

kristi said...

oh my!
If I hadn't made 5 dozen mini-cupcakes today for no apparent reason I'd be high-tailing it to the store for brownie mix!!
next time :)

HomeMadeOriginals said...

For some reason I didn't get the chocolate and peanut butter gene, it's one of the few chocolate goodies I can pass up on. Now caramel and chocolate, that's another story.