Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movin on up!

Homeless no more!!! The Crazy Cat Lady has run into some luck! She has found a nice family of four that were willing to take her and her cats in! It is a pink three story house with a finished attic.


The family has even graciously given her her own floor of the house! She can smoke and drink and they don't even bother her!


I thought everything would be quiet and I wouldn't be bothered by this arrangement, but every time I walk past the house I hear the Crazy Cat Lady singing the same song...



Well we're movin' on up,
to the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin' on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Zany thought of the day: You have to admit, the theme song from The Jeffersons is one catchy tune! I will share with you I sang that song multiple times when we moved from our rental house to our new house! Papa Z was about to strangle me!

1 comment:

storybeader said...

Oh no, now the song is in my head! Thanks a lot! LOL