Saturday, June 13, 2009

Splish Splash I was taking a bath!

I was having a really tough day! We are in the process of attempting once again to potty train Wacky Zacky. Our strategy this time is to have him wear underwear because he would just pee in the pull-ups without even batting an eye. So with nothing to absorb a liter of pee each time Wacky Zacky has an accident...You can picture how my day was going. So I decided to take a much needed bath. Wacky Zacky had just peed on the potty and was intently watching a show on TV. I had just settled into the bath and hadn't been there more than 5 minutes when Wacky Zacky came strutting into the bathroom. Our tub is fairly large and Wacky Zacky easily climbed across it and plopped down on the side of the tub next to the wall. Since he was being quiet I just ignored him and rested. Next thing I knew he was soaking his feet in the tub. Again since he wasn't splashing I ignored it. Then I heard a trickle of water and snapped my eyes open annoyed that he had turned on the faucet. When I noticed the faucet wasn't running I was confused as to the source of the liquid. That was when I realized it sounded like approximately 1 liter of fluid spilling into the tub. Wacky Zacky smiling said, "Mommy, I think I peed!"

Zany thought of the day: I remember a long, long time ago my cousin and I would put her two sleeping brother's hands in a bowl of warm water hoping it would make them pee the bed. It never seemed to work. Little did we know it was your foot that would make you automatically pee!

4 comments:

The Gurganious Family said...

Oh no! When I trained Nolan I made him wear undies as well, but I put those plastic covers that you put over cloth diapers over his undies. They leak a little, but it's better than having a soaked floor!

CraftGirlAlli said...

oh boy...haha...I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it is now! And to think, this is what I have to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

LOL, HAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO.... HAHAHAHAHA...WOOO HOOO, Not to bask in your misfortune but that was HILARIOUS!

Tonda said...

Are you doing a reward system? The boys get 3 skittles for pee and 6 for poop.