Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our family is growing...

From TWO zany zebras to THREE! Yes, the Zany family is expecting our third baby in December. We are very excited and I'm anticipating getting further along in the pregnancy so hopefully this morning sickness-AKA all day long sickness-will pass! Zany Janie and Wacky Zacky are as excited as a 2-year-old and 3-year-old can be about expecting a new baby. They seem to like the idea of it now, but I'm guessing they won't be as excited when they see Mommy and Daddy fawning over a newborn. For now they enjoy "Petting the baby" as they call it where they frequently pat my belly much like how they pet the family dog. Wacky Zacky has exclaimed on several occasions, "Mommy your belly is BIG!" Um...Thanks Wacky Zacky you sure know how to make me feel good! And Zany Janie enjoys running after me to the bathroom and makes loud retching noises outside the door as I puke my guts out. At least she's being sympathetic! So the chaos will continue in our household for another good 18 years! So stay tuned for all the crazy and zany stories!

Zany thought of the day: Just for my sister's enjoyment I put a baby countdown on my sidebar. So you're so welcome sis! :)

8 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

LOL!!! Congratulations on the new baby! How exciting! (But not the puking part)

Kathleen said...

How, fun! Hope the morning sickness passes REALLY fast =p ewie! Looking forward to more zany updates *winks*

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

congrats! How exciting! Hope the morning sickness ends soon. Zofran was a life saver for me when I was pregnant!

Auntie Ju-Ju said...

Gee Thanks! Now I can watch your internal goings-ons...

Kind of makes me want to get some sea-monkeys :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Things will definitely get more zany around your house. :)

CraftGirlAlli said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha Juju, I was thinking the same thing! That's a neat countdown since it has the graphic with it.

Kathleen J. said...

Congratulations!