Monday, November 2, 2009

Frankenstein Treats


The other day I was flipping through a magazine and found these adorable treats and couldn't resist making them! Even though Halloween is over for the year, I thought I'd share this easy recipe with you because it could be adapted to work for other holidays! They are guaranteed to be gobbled up in the blink of an eye!

FRANKENSTEIN TREATS

INGREDIENTS:
Instant vanilla pudding
Green food coloring
Chocolate chips/melting chips
Oreo cookies-crushed
Clear cups
Paint brush

DIRECTIONS:
Melt chocolate chips. Paint faces on the inside of the cup with the melted chocolate using paint brush. Place cups in refrigerator to let chocolate harden. Make instant vanilla pudding according to directions. Add green food coloring to desired intensity of color. Divide pudding among the cups. Add crushed Oreo cookies to the top of the cups. Enjoy!

Zany thought of the day: Why is Frankenstein's skin green?

3 comments:

CraftGirlAlli said...

oh how fun! I love making stuff like this around holidays! I'll have to remember this for next year!

Tonda and Charlee said...

for christmas you could make them like candy canes with white and red pudding

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Love it! I think I saw those somewhere too! I just posted Halloween baking after Halloween too HAHA