Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life Lessons


Wacky Zacky started preschool twice a week this fall. When I pick him up from school we go over his day and talk about what he learned. They always have a letter, number, and color of the week. The past few times he's come home from school, he claims they only played and colored pictures...That there was not a color, number, or letter discussed. So today I asked what they learned if they were not going over letters, numbers, or colors? Wacky Zacky thought about it and proudly said, "I learned how to pick my nose with my finger!" I informed him he needed to use a tissue instead of his finger. He informed me he had learned blowing your nose with a tissue would not get all the boogers and you needed to use your finger instead. It's good to know the money we pay for his school is teaching him such valuable life lessons!

2 comments:

CraftGirlAlli said...

hahaha...oh that made me giggle! Isn't it hilarious the things they come up with?!?!

Anonymous said...

At least your husband hasn't already taught him that lesson! My husband has taken it upon himself to teach both of our kids the firemen's blow - GROSS!