Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Delightful December Sale!

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


To celebrate the delightful month of December, I am offering FREE SHIPPING in my Etsy shop, Two Zany Zebras, on all orders which total $50 or more before shipping fees! Discount will be refunded via Paypal after transaction is completed.

Also check out the SALE section for other discounted items.

***PLEASE NOTE*** Zany baby number three is due this month so I will be taking some time off from doing custom orders! The last day to place a custom order will be 12/12/09. My shop will remain open and will be stocked with Ready to Ship items. I will resume taking custom orders in late January. Thank you for your understanding!

1 comment:

Tonda said...

I cant wait to see #3!