Monday, February 15, 2010

My funny Valentines

Crossing my fingers totally worked (see Zany thought of the day *here*)! I got my wish and am now the proud owner of this little love monkey:



It also verifies that even 6 weeks after having a baby Papa Z still thinks I'm "Hot Stuff!".

My mini Valentines were cheeky little monkeys sporting big lips for Valentine's Day:



I had a wonderful Valentine's Day! The family spent the day together going to the park, flying kites, and spending time together. Papa Z made a scrumptious meal of Surf 'n Turf for dinner.
It may not have been a romantic day with just my sweetie, Papa Z, but who could complain when they got to spend the day with these three zany babies?
Zany thought of the day: What the funniest gift you've received for Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two certainly make beautiful children! You're blessed to have one another, you DH was very thoughtful, and your day sounds simply fantastic. Who could ask for more?

Tonda and Charlee said...

you make such beautiful children!!

Made by Melissa said...

Awww, what a sweet little group of kiddies! Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day, hot stuff! ;)