Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A new zany look!


I would like to introduce you to my new logo for my blog and baby boutique, Two Zany Zebras. Goodbye to the lone zany zebra image and hello to two super cute and super zany zebras! I want to give a HUGE thank you to Mike Trent for taking time out of his busy schedule of working, training for the mini-marathon, and keeping Kelly from falling to the ground to create the logo and business cards. I really appreciate it!
Let me know what you think!
Zany thought of the day: It's possible to be zany and it's possible to be a zebra, but is it possible to be a ZANY ZEBRA?

2 comments:

CraftGirlAlli said...

cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. In the light purple circle you should write "Two Zany Zebras" in a zany font too so your name is in the logo. It's super cute though.