Sunday, August 1, 2010

Awesome August Sale

I can't believe it's already August!  Where did the summer go?  To celebrate this AWESOME month I am having an Awesome August Sale in my online baby boutique, Two Zany Zebras.  Throughout the month of the August you will receive a FREE mucus monster with any "Zany Baby Gift Set" purchase!  To redeem just indicate the mucus monster you would like from my shop in the "Notes to Seller" section during checkout.

Silly Jilly has followed in her sibling's footsteps and is now modeling clothes for my baby boutique.  As you can see she takes her job very serious!


On the creative side, I have been working on some new Zany Cuddle Blankies.  I hope to add them to my shop in the near future!


Silly Jilly has fallen in love with the one I made her!


I hope you all have an awesome and zany month of August!

No comments: