Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to School

It's that time of year!  It's back to school time.  The time when you have a full box of crayons and they actually have sharp points!  The time when you are both excited and anxious about what the school year will hold for you!  Wacky Zacky was super excited to start Junior Kindergarten.  This year was not as emotional for me as last year when I dropped him off at school for the first time.  I didn't have that sensation of my throat tightening and tears beginning to overflow from my eyes.  I'd like to say I've toughened up, but that would be a lie.  If truth be told, I began feeling teary-eyed as I drove away and thought, "Oh my gosh, in 365 days my baby will be in Kindergarten!"  I'm trying to enjoy every second of this year because I know it will fly by in a heart beat.

No comments: