Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Silly Jilly is 365 days old!

Today Silly Jilly is exactly 365 days old.  She made her grand entrance into our lives with an emergency C-section and has continuously kept us on our toes since then.  After having her I knew she would be my last Zany baby and I have made sure to cherish every change and development she has undertaken over the past year.  Being the third sibling one might think she would get lost in the shuffle.  The opposite has occurred, she has shown such a strong personality at a young age and demands to be heard.  She has quite the little temper and is not shy about letting you know if something has upset her.  She has also quickly learned how to turn on the charm to get her way.  She is so precious and I can’t help but smile when I hear her giggle and see her little snaggletooth smile.  I cannot wait to see what this following year brings for her!  Happy Birthday my little snaggletooth princess!  I love you!

No comments: