Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Please say "I Do"!

Yesterday was quite the day in our house.  A typical day in our house can be quite chaotic with three kids under the age of 6 running about, but for some reason yesterday I felt like I was refereeing a featherweight MMA (mixed martial arts) match.  It was mainly Wacky Zacky and Zany Janie in on the action with Silly Jilly cheering them on.  There seemed to be armbars, anaconda choke holds, guillotine choke holds, and headlocks galore going on throughout the day!  Unfortunately they both refused to tap out so I had to be the referee to make sure no bones were broken or blood was seen.

So what could possibly cause such barbaric behavior in these little angels?  The answer is simple!  Ken would not marry any Barbie dolls unless they had blond hair! 


Yes, you read it right, your eyes did not deceive you.  There were MULTIPLE, not just a few, blow-ups in our house because Wacky Zacky would not allow the Ken doll to marry all of Zany Janie's Barbies.  He would only allow the holy matrimony to take place with the blond dolls.  By the end of the day and after what seemed like the 20th blow-up, I was ready to scream, "For Heaven's sake Ken!  Just say I DO!"

Zany thought of the day:  Is it just me or has the Ken doll gotten more and more flamboyant over the years?

1 comment:

Tonda said...

omg I actuly laughed out loud wen I read the end!! And dont feel bad yesterday my kids eere having a contest to see who could be the most annoying..it was a tie