Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Princess Starts Preschool

After waiting three long years it was finally Zany Janie's turn to start school.  She has been with me every day to drop Wacky Zacky off at school and has been patiently waiting for her turn to start.  There were times when she tried to slip in Wacky Zacky's school line, attempting to sneak her way into class.  But no more sneaking and wishing she was a little older.  The day has finally come! 


Zany Janie was bouncing off the walls this morning, giddy with excitement for her first day of school.  I don't think she had an ounce of fear in her as she marched into her Junior Kindergarten class wearing her princess backpack.  She went right up to her teacher and gave her a hug, then in a flash she was off playing with toys without a glance back at Mommy and Daddy.  I know she will love school and I'm happy for her.  I'm just a little sad that she's one step closer to being a big girl!