Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pop! Pop! Pow!

I'm guessing you have been partying all day today.  Can you believe it's FINALLY here?  This has been a much anticipated holiday!  I have been preparing for this day since New Years!  Decorating, making special treats, planning, etc...You do know what today is don't you?  What?  You don't know?  Are you kidding me?  You don't know that today is National Popcorn day?  Where have you been?  It's the second most popular holiday of the year!  Well...Maybe I don't have all my facts straight...

To honor such a noble and wonderful holiday we had a Popcorn party and invited our Mommy group to come over and celebrate.


To help you celebrate this "corny" holiday, I will share with you my super secret special popcorn recipe!

Super Special S'more Popcorn


Ingredients: 
Popcorn
Hot cocoa cocoa mix
Mini Marshmallows
Golden Grahams
Chocolate Chips

Directions:  Pop the popcorn.  Mix all ingredients and enjoy!  (Make sure you let the popcorn cool before you add the chocolate chips or you will have a hot mess on your hands!)

Zany thought of the day:  So if National Popcorn Day is in January, when do we celebrate National Popcorn Month? 
Answer:  October...Go figure!

No comments: